View All Easyjet UK JobsEasyjet
- This role leads the Payments team which has group wide accountability for all matters related to Customer Payments and sits within the wider Treasury function and has 1 direct report, a Treasury/Payment analyst. The team is responsible for taking >£5bn of Customer Payment revenues through a number of sales channels including eCom and face to face (airport environments), and also provides payments expertise to easyJet Holidays.
- The team works with a number of external stakeholders including acquiring banks, card schemes, technology providers, regulators and payment providers . Internally, the team work with every other area of the business in some form but primarily with Finance, Commercial and IT teams.
- Lead payments related activities in various cross functional projects including alignment with easyJet Holidays
Work with IT to identify problems to ensure functional processes work smoothly, with minimum disruption to customer experience, the operation and revenue.
- Lead RFI/FRP process for new relationships and services in relation to customer payments
- Oversee resolution of issues – Prioritise, investigate and resolve issues in collaboration with cross functional partners and third party partners, as well as communicate impact and end results to senior management.
- Own the relationship with acquiring banks, payment processors (PSP’s) and card schemes ensuring that service provision is in accordance with contractually agreed terms.
- Attend industry forums with other airlines, on-line merchants, banks and card schemes. Objectives: information exchange/market data and intelligence and process review.
- Product owner for customer payments, providing leadership and direction to in-house and external IT teams to ensure business requirements are clearly met.
- Continuously assess user experience – Identify areas of potential poor user experience and work with relevant teams to improve. Translate operational issues to system and process requirements.
- Subject matter expert for customer payments providing insight and leadership to the business
- Ensure EJ works to and adheres to Card Scheme rules. Review and where necessary change existing business processes where complex and inefficient or when service costs exceed commercial benefit.
- Leader of people, with the ability to drive strong performance, develop talent and resolve performance issues
- Proven Treasury, payments experience is essential
- Ideally will hold a formal treasury qualification
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to challenge whilst being able to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Sound commercial judgement is essential
- Ability to influence decision making at senior levelStrong presentation skills required both internally and externally
- Strong analytical ability to dissect issues and propose fixes
- Ability to manage upwards across a number of executive roles
- Ability to produce strategic thinking across multiple disciplines
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of managing external relationships i.e. Payment Service Providers, Acquirers, Card Schemes, technology providers and regulators
- Experience of leading tender process for PSP’s, Acquirers, Payment Methods, Insurance, Technology
- High degree of numeracy
- Experience of leading large scale payments projects essential
- Experience of large fast paced Ecommerce environment essential
- Experience of implementing process controls within a Payment environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Auditing
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A