- As a member of the Cyber Security team you will develop, drive and deliver strategies that transform the way the organization thinks and behaves when it comes to cyber security. This will drive a ‘Just Culture’ approach in line with easyJet’s values that promotes doing security with, not to the organisation. This role will focus on initiatives and projects that educate all employees about their role in making cyber security a core part of how they operate, lead to appropriate behaviour change and reduce the insider threat.
- This role requires a person who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment, successfully flexing with change and eagerly embracing challenging and interesting work.
- Help information security business change managers to develop appropriate change messaging and assist in the roll-out of change
- Plan, manage and maintain complex, enterprise-wide, risk-based information security awareness campaigns and projects in support of the culture transformation initiative
- Ensure all initiatives comply with the relevant industry regulations, standards and compliance requirements
- Develop and deliver a transformative enterprise wide security culture strategy that improves engagement, changes employee behaviours and achieves lasting security awareness
- Create and maintain a metrics framework that can measure the effectiveness of the strategy and demonstrate impact of changes – easyJet’s aim is to be the most data driven airline and where possible we want this to extend to security
- Work closely with internal communications to maintain consistent cyber security messaging
- Develop and manage surveys to measure the impact/effectiveness of awareness and culture projects; collect, analyse and interpret data in order to make recommendations
- Develop and nurture key stakeholder relationships through all areas of the company to provide a cyber-flavour to business change initiatives
- Support and assist with the existing information security Champions program, bringing new ideas and approaches for its continued success
- Candidates must have the essential skills identified.
- CRISC or similar (eg Institute of Risk Management)
- Strong candidates will demonstrate the desirable skills.
- This role operates at SFIA level 3
- SANS SSAP
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently within limited deadlines and according to relevant legislation, standards and procedures.
- Contributes fully to the work of teams. Appreciates how own role relates to other roles and to the business of the employer or client.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to issue resolution.
- Takes the initiative in identifying and negotiating appropriate personal development opportunities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Academic qualifications in human behaviour, UX, Cyber security socio-technical
- Ideally previous work in a cyber / information security however the right blend of general business experience or and academic qualifications in the right area would be equally suitable experience for the role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Analyst
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A