View All Easyjet UK JobsEasyjet
Provides a true Business Partner framework for both Operations finance and group financial control, ensuring that the business partners are supported with the right insight and information at all times. This role is the first line of defence for all accounting and control related matters and will be the key contact during internal and external audits.
- Reporting against all planning cycles including Budget, Outlook & 5YP
- Producing quality monthly reporting on variances; variance analysis to budget, forecast and prior year; identifying key cost differences and drivers to provide to the business partners.
- Ownership of the financial accuracy of the P&L and Balance Sheet including balance sheet reconciliations and accounting judgements in areas of responsibility
- Ensuring the financial accuracy and consistency of the Group and entity Balance sheet for all areas of operations finance; including the timely production and review of all balance sheet reconciliations and journals in accordance with easyJet accounting policies.
- Ownership of the ops finance inputs into cash and profit forecasting
- Drives supplier, operational and finance process improvements for Operations finance
- Helps identifies cost areas for review that serve as a catalyst for change by helping leaders and managers deliver successful change programmes that impact on the business.
- Supports reporting required for half year and full year guidance
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Development of holistic deep dives to provide oversight into cost creep areas
- Creates timetable for Operations finance, in line with that issued by Group financial control, to ensure that all activities are produced in a timely manner and there are no surprises
- Month end reporting and analysis.
- Prompts emergent risks and issues to drive strategic interventions and business action
- Develops and delivers presentations to senior management regarding business performance and metrics that impact business outcomes.
- Ability to communicate and effectively challenge stakeholders through influencing and building strong relationships at AMB level and below
- Strong knowledge of business strategy development, business process management, budgeting and business operations
- Excellent ability to digest and interpret accounting complexity across balance sheet, cash flow and P&L
- Excellent organisation and decision making skills; pro-active and enquiring mind-set.
- An ability to work on own initiative, taking minimal direction and offer solutions not problems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Professional qualification in finance ACCA, ACA, CIMA or economics, or applicable discipline. Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a ‘business partner environment’, in same or similar EMEA or global organisation with multiple business units and diverse workforce. Aviation experience preferred but not essential
- Proven experience in managing and developing talent to drive high performance
- An understanding and experience of working in a European business preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A