We are looking for a Junior Security Engineer to assess the security posture of our games and services. You will focus on the earliest stages of product design and development, reviewing design documentation and working with partner teams to assess the threat landscape of their product. You will find and help to fix security and gameplay integrity issues. You will report to the Senior Manager of the Architecture and Design team.
- You will perform scoped assessments on EA products running on PC, web, mobile and consoles, with assistance
- You will partner with development teams, reviewing product documentation and source code, identifying security gaps and producing threat models
- You will correctly score vulnerabilities or gaps you discover, explaining the risk and worst case scenarios to product teams
- You will support partner teams in remediating in a timely manner, and verify that remediations address the vulnerabilities discovered
- You will translate security and gameplay integrity design principles into requirements that can be understood and repeatedly applied by partner development teams
- You will have a passion for learning, always looking to identify opportunities to develop your security and gameplay integrity knowledge
- Knowledge in at least one of the following domains: identity and access management, cloud architecture, mobile architecture, server technologies, microservices, thick client security, platform security, game security, anti-cheat
- Knowledge of vulnerability scoring frameworks, such as CVSS
- Knowledge of Threat Modelling methodology and how it is used to identify associated security risks.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in designing, assessing or recommending security controls, or reviewing security posture of developed products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security or similar, or equivalent industry experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A