Website The Walt Disney Company
The Global Information Security (GIS) group provides services and solutions to protect the value and use of Disney’s information through risk evaluation, collaboration, standardization, enforcement, and education across the enterprise. We protect the brand and reputation while enabling and supporting business objectives. GIS teams are located in Orlando, FL, Burbank, CA and Seattle
- Execute project communications to all levels of personnel – examples include weekly
- Executive Status reports to the Steering Committee, bi-monthly project communications to all Technology VP’s and Directors, monthly meetings with all Technology VP’s and Directors, project updates to Legal and GIS, and others as needed.
- Review evidence/documentation of implemented security controls for completeness and accuracy and close the corresponding finding in the GRC tool.
- Coordinate Cybersecurity project work streams within a large organization. Work streams may spread across 300-500 teams.
- Work with application teams on their release schedules to incorporate Cybersecurity work into their roadmap and help drive execution through the release management process.
- Conducts regular status meetings with stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder’s needs and requirements continuously in view.
- Successfully assesses project risks and formulates mitigation plans.
- Successfully develops and updates project budgets as required, and delivers successful projects in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Detailed planning including assisting teams with defining requirements and solutions, timelines/milestones, cost estimates, resource plans, etc.
- 5+ years of project management experience, including Cybersecurity / Data Privacy projects.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies, tools, financial management, and software packages.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Project financials acumen, including the ability to build resource plans and forecasts, identify root causes of variances and determine and implement actions to address
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong team player that works cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other Technology departments and operational customers and/or departments.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to keep accurate records.
- Experience working on programs with multiple work streams and a large number of stakeholders.
- Comfortable communicating with all partners at all levels.
- Flexible to change while able to managed and support multiple projects concurrently.
- Solid organization skills; able to juggle and prioritize projects and tasks.
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A