Website The Walt Disney Company
Good Morning America has an opening for a Production Associate in the Field & Series Unit.
- Responsibilities include supporting GMA producers in all aspects of story production: shooting, research, video and graphic support as well as booking guests.
- Production Associates will also be called on to edit live roll-ins and to produce pieces for both the show and the web.
- Candidates should have strong writing skills and interest in taped story production.
- Must be willing to work across 24/7 production operation.
- Candidates should have strong communication skills as well as strong knowledge of current events.
- Strong research and writing skills.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in network/cable broadcast television or digital media.
- Familiar with digital shooting and editing.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong research and writing skills. Familiar with digital shooting and editing.
- At least 1 year of network/cable news experience or internship in production within broadcast television or digital media.
- Experience with DV shooting and Avid Editing
- Familiar with various social media outlets as well iNews, and Microsoft Suite etc
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A