The Director will be responsible for building, leading, coaching and running a Regional Performance Marketing Team. Crucial to this role is developing, driving and executing the regional Marketing strategy in support of regional rooms, F&B and B2B business.
- Developing strategy and approach for defined destination(s) and segments.
- Developing processes, communication standards and tools to ensure we are driving multi-channel integrated Marketing activity to meet revenue and shared targets for rooms, F&B and B2B in Greater China.
- Cultivating, building and leveraging in-market relationships to improve effectiveness of Marketing activities
- Measuring and reporting on marketing performance, communicating with key stakeholders regularly.
- Enhancing HILTON’s portfolio of brands as the go-to brand for Chinese outbound travelers and creatively leverage digital and social media to drive awareness and revenue for overseas hotels.
- Holding budget responsibility for team level expenditures and approved Marketing initiatives.
- Ensure that Greater China has a tailored annual Marketing plan, including national wide / small region based / segment based -specific campaigns throughout the year, developing campaign & creative, marketing planning activities and campaign execution wherever possible and adapting to business needs as they arise.
- Build, promote and execute hotel co-op funded Marketing activity and perform Co-Op execution for assigned destination(s) & segments, including rooms, F&B and B2B
Support performance of non-contracted leisure business by being accountable for commercial channel performance to Greater China (including brand.com, App, WeChat, Fliggy, OTA, etc).
- Explore opportunities in driving our business in any local new emerging platform(s).
Partner with colleagues in other regions to build outbound source-market activity throughout the year.
- Support B2B business for the market, including China Showcase, managing & optimizing of digital RFP generation, etc
- Support F&B business via launching seasonal promotions, mooncake sells and ongoing optimizing for all relevant F&B digital channels in China.
- Cultivate and leverage key in-market relationships, partnerships and resources across rooms, F&B and B2B segments.
- Partner with Greater China Regional commercial team to understand and address commercial performance through marketing activities.
- Partner with our Media/Social Media/Performance/Marketing Execution and Operation COEs (Centres of Excellence) to launch campaign in the market on time with consistent optimizing and measurement.
- Provide support to Greater China hotels to optimize their online and offline hotel presence, with a focus on growing book direct revenue and channel mix.
- Build and sustain an entrepreneurial and agile team culture.
Qualification & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of integrated marketing strategy or digital marketing experience and eCommerce experience.
- Extensive experience reviewing data, manipulating data, and developing insights
- Extensive experience presenting findings (story-telling) to internal and/or external customers and providing strategic recommendations.
- Strong people management experience at Senior Manager level
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shanghai, CN
Application Deadline: N/A