Website Sherwin Williams
The position will lead the Automotive Division’s Sales Force Effectiveness strategy driving improved sales performance, overall sales force effectiveness, and market share growth. The position will work directly with the Automotive Management team and the PCG Sales Force Effectiveness team to develop people and programs, train necessary skills, connect best practices to everyday work life and innovate processes to advance the selling environment. This position is also responsible for the division’s strategy, structure, and implementation of the Global CRM platform, SalesForce.com. Other core responsibilities include strategic customer and target customer engagement. Secondary responsibility includes the organization, alignment, and execution of the division’s national sales meeting content
- Through the CRM platform, lead the automation of analysis, tracking and reporting related to sales performance.
- Through the CRM platform, deliver monthly and quarterly dashboards to each sales region.
- Provide Division Management and Field Management a vehicle and content for coaching and measurement of sales team performance.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for technology applications for enhanced sales performance.
- Work with the Marketing department to establish a well-defined process to maximize sales for new products.
- Assist with strategic customer meetings and key target business proposals.
- Work with the PCG Global SFE Team to identify and select vendors to lend expertise and selected support in the development of key support processes.
- Participate as the Automotive Division Lead in the creation and customization of PCG Global Sale Rep and Manager training courses.
- Manage the defined company sales process, for maximum coordination and adoption for the Automotive Division (by Segment Market).
- Coordinate with PCG Strategic Marketing team for the implementation and ongoing management of global CRM platform (SalesForce.com).
- Work with division Application Training centers to develop and maintain a process to provide product knowledge training for the sales force.
- Assist with establishing, globally normalizing and tracking key metrics of the sales organization.
- Develop and execute sales proposal enhancements and processes across the sales force.
- Organize and align training content for the division’s national sales meeting.
- Maintain a consistent Sales Rep and Automotive branch personnel onboarding process.
- Manage and direct ongoing career coaching/development for field personnel utilizing the Global SFE team.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country for which you are applying for employment (without now or in the future needing sponsorship for employment work visa and/or permanent residence status).
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Warrensville Heights, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A