Directs and oversees the execution of financial analysis. Establish strategy, standards and procedures for financial analysis function. Conducts review of operating environment and examines issues from a strategic, competitive and financial perspective.
- Forecasts sales and profitability.
- Generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance and other areas of business
- Develops and implements pricing strategies that meet financial objectives.
- Designs, executes and interpret analyses to generate business insights to aid in decision making
- Creates financial models of “what if” scenarios for future business planning decisions in areas such as new product development, new marketing strategies, etc.
- Establishes and ensures implementation of talent strategy for department.
- Advises management in developing processes and standards that impact the financial health of the organization.
- Directs the works of managers and other financial analysts
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years management experience
- MBA or CPA highly preferred
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 10 years of experience in public accounting or financial anlaysis in a public company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greenwich, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A