Website Florida Power & Light
This position provides analytic services for the Distribution Integrity Management Program (DIMP) in support of asset and infrastructure integrity, maintenance, operations, compliance, and risk management programs for Florida City Gas. The role supports the design, development, execution, and reporting of Distribution Integrity Management (DIMP), and annual system reviews (ASR) programs as well as related compliance and risk mitigation programs.
- Provides actionable analysis of asset data and performance to facilitate improvements
- Tracks and reports effectiveness of mitigation actions and assists in developing additional corrective actions as needed
- Forges collaborative relationships with engineering, operations, compliance assurance, and information systems services to provide best in class analytic services
- Works with operating leadership to develop mitigation strategies for operational risk
- Develops standard analytic processes for assessing gas and other asset performance
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- The design, development, execution, and reporting of Distribution Integrity Management (DIMP), and annual system review (ASR) programs along with related compliance and risk mitigation programs including damage prevention, leak trending, and cathodic protection.
- Quality detailed asset data and asset/operational/maintenance analysis including root cause analysis.
- Analyzing asset data and continually improving data integrity and availability along with providing recommendations for improving operations.
- GIS and Asset data Services in the development and implementation of a consolidated asset data repository and systems strategy to enable improved analysis and operational data management processes for Florida City Gas.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s – Engineering
- Experience: 3+ years
- Experience: 5+ years
Company: Florida Power & Light
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rockledge, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A