Website Sherwin Williams
The company supplies a broad range of highly-engineered industrial and OEM coatings for wood and general industrial, coil, packaging, protective and marine, and transportation applications worldwide. Our 60,000 employees are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to find a career that takes you places.
- Manage a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment.
- Concept and design a wide variety of digital assets for social media channels including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest.Must be aware of how posts should be built for each platform from a formatting and channel usage perspective. Offer new and unique ideas in brainstorm ideations, and confidently draft and present concepts to team.
- Photo/Video content creation for different social platforms – includes sourcing props, shooting and editing images, creating GIFs, converting/compressing files…etc. Manage, update, archive and maintain graphic files and assets. Must be familiar with shooting in a studio and using professional equipment.
- Collaborate with copywriter and other internal teams to develop and optimize content, looking for opportunities to elevate the brand and create higher levels of engagement with customers.
- Work with analytics and strategists to adapt to the constantly changing environment of social media.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating digital design samples
- Collaborative work style
- 3+ years design experience
- Proven track record of delivering creative excellence
- Attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or art direction
- Experience with Digital Asset Management Systems
- Animation skills
- Illustration Experience
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cleveland, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A