The Device Engineering Analyst will report to the DWX Principal IS Architect, based out of Amgen’s Capability Center in Tampa, FL. At Amgen, our mission is simple to serve patients. Our new Tampa Capability Center provides essential services that enable us to better pursue this mission. This state-of-the-art center serves as a base for finance, information systems, and human resources professionals to make a meaningful impact at one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies.
The Collaboration, Communications, and Computing Group provides end user Technology services to Amgen Globally. The group provides Architecture and Delivery for PC and Device Management, Desktops, Mobility, Print, Global Remote Access and Audio/Visual. This role employs programming and design techniques that involve SQL and API connections to various software toolsets.
- Assist in testing, debugging, maintaining, and documenting components of information systems applications
- Design techniques must ensure adherence to software development standards, performance efficiency, reliable and maintainable code, and self-documenting programs
- Understands basic business processes and transforms them into programming logic
- The scope of duties includes upkeep of the systems infrastructure and operations, including configuration management, Windows 10 system monitoring, and responding to issues
- Draft and update detailed project plans for small projects or portions of larger projects
- Have a basic understanding of application development methodologies and techniques
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained
- Database Administration
- Power Shell
- Experience in developing with the following languages
- Must have a basic understanding of application development methodologies and techniques.
Qualification & Experience:
- Associate’s degree and 6 years of Information Systems experience
- Bachelor’s and 2 years of Information Systems experience
- High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Information Systems experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org