Website Dave & Buster's Inc.
Our receiving clerk position is responsible for the proper receiving of all food, liquor, and non-consumables. The receiver position is responsible for maintaining area cleanliness and providing necessary support to ensure fast, friendly, and accommodating service while upholding food safety standards at all times.
- Properly handles and stores all chemicals received.
Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Breaks down boxes and disposes of them properly.
- Inspects all products upon delivery for quality, temperature, and condition
- Delivers an unparalleled guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Performs proper rotation of all food and beverage products upon receipt-first in/first out mentality.
- Vegetable washes all produce upon receipt.
- Properly stores and secures all products received
- Pulls thaw of frozen food products on delivery days.
- Must be self disciplined and motivated.
- Employee needs to be able to communicate effectively with multiple vendors while performing job efficiently.
- Must be friendly and able to smile frequently.
- Strong math and verbal skills needed.
- Restaurant or warehouse experience preferred, but not required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly verbalize vendor’s needs to management.
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings, requests for assistance, and farewells.
- Must demonstrate ability to read and communicate in English.
- Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat, clean, and professional at all times.
- Must have regular and predictable attendance
- Must be able to read invoices and shipping receipts.
Company: Dave & Buster’s Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Hanover, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A