Website Dave & Buster's Inc.
The AGMs provide overall leadership, supervision and direction on strategic initiatives and operating standards to positively impact business results for selected FOH or BOH areas under guidance of GM.
- Assures staffing levels and management coverage is appropriate to meet the needs of the business and maximize the customer experience.
- Select and develop Certified Trainers for more responsibility or internal promotability into management program.
- Cultivates a strategic team environment that provides exceptional guest service while directing a specific area of the management team and ensuring all staff members perform at a consistently high level.
- Leads and influences staff through effective motivation (having FUN), leveraging individual strengths to ensure guest satisfaction and maximum productivity.
- Promotes positive employee relations including effective delegation of managerial duties, fostering high staff morale, upholding operation standards, and execution of the performance management process.
- Assures execution of staff training programs.
- Adaptability, flexibility, general enthusiasm for the business
- Excellent pace and energy, self-motivated
- Strong communication skills; ability to write and verbally communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to enthusiastically interact with others
- Brand Ambassador and Culture Champion!
- Demonstrated ability to achieve expected store financial results in areas of responsibility
Qualification & Experience:
- Exercises good judgment in decision making
- Ability to maintain and project professionalism, internally and externally, at all times
- Excellent teaching and coaching skills
- Can create and communicate a vision for the store
- Ability to establish working relationships with all employees, management and vendors
- Holds self-accountable for high personal standards of conduct and professionalism
- Flexible in approach; can readily adapt to business and team needs and changes
Company: Dave & Buster’s Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albany, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A