Website Massachusetts General Hospital
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Officer primarily manages the Development Office’s human resources database, employee surveys and other technical aspects of the Talent Management program, which serves the department’s 200+ staff. In addition, the Officer is a key resource for process improvement technology solutions applicable to several aspects of office administration under Development Operations.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an organized, energetic, professional and collegial team player with a keen eye for identifying opportunities for process improvements. They will have expertise working in relational databases, surveying and reporting tools.
All applicants must apply online via www.massgeneral.org. Applications must include a current resume and a cover letter detailing applicable experience and accomplishments.
- Work with third party consultants on database development projects.
- Develop an understanding of the database’s relationship architecture and advise on structure troubleshooting.
- Manage department-level employee surveys in Qualtrics or similar system.
- Establish and document data management procedures, related reference manuals and training materials, training colleagues, as needed.
- Build and run regular and ad-hoc data queries and reports.
- Maintain a relational database in QuickBase housing human resources, space and asset management data and reports.
- Build and manage database relationship structures in the QuickBase platform.
- Troubleshoot and resolve database matters.
- Follow established procedures for database integrity.
- Handle data entry related to employees, positions and other staffing activities.
- Possess a strong and tenacious work ethic, creativity, flexibility and motivation to learn.
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills.
- Familiarity with and commitment to the goals and objectives of the Massachusetts General Hospital and Partners HealthCare.
- Must be collaborative, conscientious and results-oriented.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Must be respectful, honest and trustworthy and able to handle confidential information.
- Must be able to handle difficult situations with grace and equanimity.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to take initiative, embrace challenges, and develop creative solutions.
- Professional, polished, polite and adept at interacting with individuals at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience, required.
- Proficiency with Windows operating system
- Experience with relational databases such as QuickBase or Qualtrics, preferred.
- Experience with collaboration and communication tools, strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel), required.
Company: Massachusetts General Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org