Amgen is a values-based organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward our mission to serve patients. We provide the capabilities, resources, and rewards of a global enterprise, while maintaining the entrepreneurialism and pioneering spirit that marked our early days as a biotechnology innovator.
At Amgen Breda medicines are labelled, assembled, stored and eventually shipped to various countries worldwide. Every day more than 600 people in the Netherlands are working on supply chain processes, Engineering, marketing and sales of our medicines and clinical research into new medicines.
- Due to our relocation policy, for this vacancy, we can only consider candidates who reside in the Netherlands or candidates who live on a commuting distance from Amgen Breda.
- An energetic and self-motivated approach to solving problems and driving solutions
- An online assessment is part of the recruitment process.
- S3 or equivalent storage system
- ETL tools Experience in creating/modifying workflows in ETL tools – preferably cloud-based like Informatica, Snaplogic and/or Data bricks
- Redshift or equivalent cloud-based dB
- AWS (similar cloud-based platforms)
- Ability to meet deadlines and schedules and be accountable
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with system and application monitoring
- Bachelor level education
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Experience with Agile development practices
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Breda, NL
Application Deadline: N/A