Website Duke Energy
The Cybersecurity Governance & Risk Analyst – Cyber Strategy Planner position will be part of the Cybersecurity Strategy & Portfolio Management team within the Enterprise Cybersecurity department. We are looking for an energic, detail oriented and results driven person to be responsible for assisting with the Enterprise Cybersecurity organization plans and strategy to support and align with Enterprise Cybersecurity initiatives and regulatory compliance. This will include being involved with Enterprise Cybersecurity internal audits/assessments, third-party assessments, monthly reporting, strategic planning, compliance, operating model governance and continuous improvement. This person will collaborate with Enterprise Cybersecurity’s leadership to make sure security technologies, processes, and people align with Duke Energy’s and Enterprise Cybersecurity strategic plan and budget. This position requires an independent self-starter with the ability to work well in a fast-paced and heavily collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Creation, coordination, data gathering, analysis and valuating accuracy of third-party assessment monthly reporting for the Enterprise Cybersecurity Organization.
- Coordination, data gathering, analysis, valuating accuracy and updating of monthly executive reporting for the Enterprise Cybersecurity organization.
- Coordination, planning, and scheduling of internal and third-party assessments for the Enterprise Cybersecurity organization, this includes assisting with management responses and improvement initiatives.
- Assist in cyber defense trend analysis, reporting and communications.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Cybersecurity leadership to make sure security technologies, processes, and people align with Duke Energy’s and Enterprise Cybersecurity strategic plan and budget.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Cybersecurity and IT policy, standards, processes, controls and functional areas.
- Coordinate, gather updates, govern and report on Enterprise Security Operating Model components (i.e., Benchmarking, Lessons Learned, Observations, Team Performance Report Summary, etc.)
- Recognize a possible security violation and take appropriate action to report the incident as required.
- Gather feedback on internal customer satisfaction to foster continual improvement.
- Coordination and assistance with continuous improvement and process development for the Cybersecurity Strategy & Portfolio Management department and the Enterprise Cybersecurity organization.
Qualification & Experience:
- In addition to required degree, two (2) years of related work experience
- In lieu of Bachelors degree(s) AND two (2) years of related work experience listed above, High School/GED AND six (6) years of related work experience
- Bachelors degree in information assurance, Cybersecurity, or related field.
Company: Duke Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A