Website Sherwin Williams
- With direction from International Logistics Manager, develop and implement sourcing strategies and plans for assigned supply chains consistent with global commodity team strategies and all applicable Business Unit business operating plans and objectives
- Subject matter expert to support North America import/export initiatives, supporting sales with appropriate terms of sale
- Provide business unit stakeholders with quotes and landed cost analysis
- Assist with managing and retaining relationship with logistics providers to ensure development, consistent performance, and cost control
- Identify and qualify new logistics providers
- Act as a liaison between Sherwin-Williams Supply Chain, Export Customer Service, and logistics providers
- Develop, issue and analyze RFQ’s for assigned international logistics supply chains or those areas directed by International Logistics Manager
- Develop and implement cost savings opportunities for air and ocean logistics
- Create and distribute quarterly and annual freight spend reports
- Communicate to stakeholders sourcing strategies, pricing, and market conditions impacting supplies and services.
- Effectively escalate challenges and help provide solutions to mitigate risk in our import/export supply chains
- Work with International Logistics Manager to negotiate and implement sourcing agreements/contracts which help to increase supply assurance, reduce risk and improve Sherwin-Williams’ competitive position in the market.
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple complex projects, concurrently.
- Must have strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly analytical
- Procurement, Logistics or Manufacturing experience within the coatings industry
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA and / or APICS certification
- Knowledge of hazardous materials
- Six Sigma / Lean certification of green belt or above
- BS / BA Degree in Business, Logistics or Supply Chain related field is required.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Excel and Access
- Knowledge of International (import/export) transportation routings
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in international air and ocean imports/exports or the administration of import/export supply chains
- Knowledge of Inco Terms
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cleveland, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A