Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Operates computerized tomography equipment to produce films of designated portions of the human body for neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Graduate of accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Registered CT Technologist from ARRT(CT) or NMTCB (CT).
- Basic knowledge of cross sectional anatomy.
- Ability to insert intravenous catheter.
- Ability to deal tactfully and pleasantly with various types of patients, visitors, physicians and other personnel.
- Certified in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior training or experience in Computerized Tomography (CT) scanning.
Company: Northside Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cumming, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A