This role will support in the design, production, store guideline development and seamless execution of all MK assets in our brick and mortar stores with the intent of driving short and long-term growth of the business. S/he will lead a team of Graphic Designers and Producers to adapt global MK assets from our Global Headquarters to communicate the story of the brand in our stores to the U.S. consumer. This candidate will partner with the brand’s Global MK teams, U.S. Merchandising, U.S. Visual Merchandising and U.S. Store teams to achieve the most optimal presentation of the brand and its products in-store.
- Leads the internal content development process in close partnership with Product, Media, Merchandising and Store Teams, ensuring that the content generation effectively and efficiently fulfils business goals
- Operational responsibility for managing a team of graphic designers; attract, assess, retain, and develop talent by creating an environment that provides direction, continuous learning and development, as well as a commitment to common vision and shared values.
- Directs and oversees a team of designers and Marketing Services professionals.
- Responsible for leveraging the brand’s Global Marketing assets strategically to develop the most efficient and engaging representation of the brand in-store, while ensuring a deep understanding and alignment of business and customer needs
- Maintains proper administrative controls to ensure all deadlines/release dates are met.
- Participates in presentation meetings and weekly production meetings.
- Monitors the bid or proposal process to ensure organizational goals are met.
- Develops design, layout and release of assigned projects.
- Responsible for post-creative production follow through.
- Works closely with in-store teams to create Marketing asset guidelines that meet both creative and business objectives of all stores.
- Recognizable executive presence and excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of customer mindset and preferences in the in-store/retail environment.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing
- Comfortable managing large project portfolio deadlines and deliverables in a fast pace, changing environment
- Demonstrated success collaborating, partnering and influencing at all levels and across all functions of the organization
Qualification & Experience:
- Interest in working closely with store teams within the store environment.
- Ability and comfort with working at least 30% of time in the store to ensure brand creative guidelines are met and maintained
- Demonstrated leadership skills along with proven experience managing and developing talent within creative teams in an in-house or agency environment
- 10+ years creative marketing services experience with a deep strength in in-store marketing and design production preferred
- Proven ability to work in all mediums
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greater New York City Area
Application Deadline: N/A