Website State Farm
The Enterprise Technology Digital Experience team is seeking a Creative Director to support efforts in Agency, Marketing, and Contact Centers. The Creative Director is responsible for bringing an exceptional understanding of visual and interactive aspects of web and mobile design and delivering creative strategic thought leadership in support of remarkable user experiences across all digital touch points.
- Promotes and cultivates the continuous improvement of UX visual design strategy, digital experience standards, digital governance and aspirational visualizations/prototypes.
- Ensures visual design adheres to the project requirements, objectives, and timelines.
- Provides thought leadership and direction to digital design across multiple projects.
- Works with business partners and management to establish the best use of company resources for digital work, such as people, technology, and time.
- Translates consumer insights into actionable creative strategies and breakthrough concepts that drive business results.
- Creates scalable creative experiences that improve usability, and align with Enterprise Digital Strategy and Brand Standards.
- Implements innovative and appropriate technologies as a part of the overall interactive strategy.
- Provides creative direction for digital user experience work.
- Experience with CRM tools is preferred.
- HFI Certification preferred.
- Job may require travel outside normal business hours; travel via commercial transportation and/or driving motor vehicles; and may include weekends.
- Experience or understanding of the agent and/or contact center environment is preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strategic Business Focus
- Technical/Functional Expertise
- Relationship Building
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloomington, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A