This customer facing position is the primary point of contact for owners, operators and maintenance personnel requesting support for Textron Aviation aircraft. Support requests will include, but are not limited to, technical parts questions, aftermarket programs, quote, procurement, claims processing and ordering of spare parts. Works with other Textron Aviation organizations/functional areas to develop and maintain a relationship with current and prospective customers.
- Communicate quote/pricing information to customers.
- Responds to sales proposals/purchase agreements and assists Customers in determination of specific requirements.
- Act as liaison in the Customer request process, relative to equipment changes/deletions, and transmits price and delivery impact information to Customers.
- Works with Company Service Centers, Authorized Service Centers, Authorized Sales Representatives and owner/operators to provide viable solutions to meet Customer requirements and produce total Customer satisfaction.
- Receive customer calls and coordinate all activities necessary to produce viable solutions in accordance with the Customer and company requirements.
- Provides detailed spare part support solutions including, but not limited to:7. Verifies/provides part numbers and required information in order for new parts to be set up in the parts database.
- Manages and administers standard domestic and international purchase agreements in accordance with Textron Aviation Policy and Procedures and applicable export laws.
- Coordinate with other functional areas as needed in procurement/expediting of time critical parts.
- Prepare and enter orders into the parts database.
- General knowledge of aircraft/aviation parts and blueprints required
- Working knowledge, or ability to learn US export/import regulations and trade agreements preferred
- Ability to read, understand and analyze illustrated parts catalogs, overhaul manuals, and aircraft engine manuals
Qualification & Experience:
- Requires high school education or equivalent
- Requires a minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related program preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wichita, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A