Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under several different brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
- Possess a thorough understanding of all external and internal standards that apply to TSV products.
- Perform detailed compliance procedures in accordance with regulatory and business standards.
- Compile and maintain compliance documents per documentation process.
- Research standards and regulations to provide input to the business regarding current and future regulatory requirements.
- Understand design changes that affect TSV products to ensure regulatory compliance is maintained.
- Attend and contribute to design reviews, research, and recommend design modifications.
- Analyze and present test data via graphs, spreadsheets, and statistics using data analysis software.
- Review test reports for completeness and accuracy of data and results.
- Submit applications for approval to regulatory bodies and work with internal and external parties to gain approval to build and ship products.
- Effectively communicate status of applications for approval to build and ship products with product teams.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of sensitive designs, costing, test data, prototype models, and product plans.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Years of Experience: 0-2 years
- Software Knowledge: Experience with CAD drawings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thief River Falls, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A