Website PNC Bank
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Commercial Transaction Coordinator II within PNC’s Equipment Finance organization, you will be based in Horsham, PA.
- Prepares and issues legal documents to client for complex transactions. Reviews client-executed documents for compliance. Prepares requests to release client funds.
- Satisfies documentation due diligence for complex transactions. Interacts professionally with internal and external contacts to gather necessary information. Identifies exceptions, escalates when necessary and resolves appropriately.
- Prepares and files security documentation for complex transactions required to perfect interest in the collateral.
- Prepares documents to match specifications of credit approval, deal requirements, and policies for complex transactions. May provide client-facing service directly or with senior coordinators and interact with external business partners. May provide on-the-job training or coaching.
- Creates and maintains legal document files required for complex transactions. Coordinates with Servicing to onboard and accurately book transactions into accounting system.
- Managing Risk – Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Customer Focused – Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 4+ years of related business or functional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Company: PNC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Horsham, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A