As the Lead Global Network Engineer (Cloud Network Engineer), you will be responsible for the global architecture and engineering of Hilton networks supporting all corporate offices and hotel locations. Additionally, you will handle Network automation and strategic roadmap as directed, while working as a member of Hilton’s global network team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to grow and work closely with other technologies governed by our Global Network Engineering Team which includes VoIP, Video/Telepresence Collaboration, LAN/WAN and Security.
- Perform scripting using Bash/JSON/Powershell, etc.
- Maintain an overview of the Hilton Global Network topology and assist with connectivity requirements as needed.
- Develop operating metrics for all elements of the corporate environment and actively manage network vendor and OEM performance.
- Assume responsibility for all aspects of network engineering policies, and operations, including network programmability (Python, scripting and RESTful API) and orchestration.
- Utilize security concepts around Security group management.
- Analyze business requirements, work with requestors and implement firewall rules and connectivity requirements accordingly.
- Advise and contribute to the creation of technical specifications and product design.
- Develop and implement network policies to optimize network performance across corporate and hotel locations.
- Work with cloud services (ideally AWS) and set up geographically redundant services in the cloud.
- Manage Infrastructure as code environments at AWS using Ansible and Terraform.
- Monitor and alert platforms such that they can create and adjust necessary monitoring scripts or services.
- Utilize technical background in networking technologies including VPN, IPSec, BGP, MPLS, TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, Load Balancing, Proxy and WAF (Web Application Firewall).
- Partner with various technology teams at Hilton (i.e., Network, Cloud, Security, Applications, etc) to architect, design and implement business network requirements for Cloud computing.
Qualification & Experience:
- Five (5) years of working experience with Networking-related concepts
- Three (3) years of working experience with Cloud Computing
- Five (5) years’ experience working with load balancing, DNS and firewalls
- Seven (7) years of professional experience in technology or a related field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A