Website Massachusetts General Hospital
The Natarajan Laboratory in the Cardiovascular Research Center and the Center for Genomic Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital is seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator I. Research will focus on the evaluation of digital health tools for cardiovascular disease prevention and management.
Under the general direction of the Principal Investigator, the Clinical Research Coordinator I is responsible and accountable for assisting in the implementation of Cardiology research protocols. This position works closely with the study team, including study physicians, nurses, and Cardiology administration, and involves significant patient contact.
- Manage subject recruitment to research studies
- Schedule and conduct study visits, including informed consent and coordinate clinical testing
- Obtain, compile and enter demographic, clinical, and necessary study data into study electronic data capture system.
- Liaise regularly with overall study PI and study team.
- Provide study administrative support as necessary.
- Prepare submission of protocol amendments and continuing reviews to the IRB.
- Ensure that the trial Case Report Forms are correct and current with all necessary documentation.
- Document and identify adverse events.
- Collect and process blood samples for research use
- Exceptional computer skills (including advanced Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Familiarity with eIRB/Insight, Epic or electronic medical record software a plus.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the flexibility to handle multiple tasks and deadline pressures.
- Effective analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal/ communication skills.
- Highly independent and self-motivated.
- Phlebotomy experience a plus, must be willing to learn to draw blood.
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BS (preferred in science related field).
Company: Massachusetts General Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A