The Clinical Marketing Manager will work across functions within the business unit to develop clinical strategies for the organization to create market leading messaging, build podium presence, share of voice, driving product adoption, revenue growth and market share.
- Aid in the development of study protocols to ensure efficiency and relevance of clinical outcomes in consideration with current or future FDA cleared claims.
- Review investigator-initiated study proposals and work with marketing, regulatory and clinical affairs to determine feasibility and alignment with business unit needs.
- Work with R&D, upstream marketing, downstream marketing, clinical affairs and regulatory affairs to develop clinical roadmap for products during pre and post market launch.
- Provide project management oversite for clinical study execution by providing cross functional leadership between marketing and clinical affairs.
- Review company sponsored study manuscripts and aid in applying appropriate clinical messaging for post market communication.
- Provide business and marketing oversite for registries, clinical research, investigator-initiated trials and pre-clinical research.
- Create and execute annual physician user group and medical advisory board meetings to guide present and future marketing, product development and business development strategies.
- Coordinate with Marketing Communications to execute annual symposium strategies to build share of voice during scientific meetings.
- Work across divisions to identify potential KOLs and clinical research partnerships.
- Work with key opinion leaders to develop scientific content and create opportunities for podium presentations and publication of relevant clinical data.
- Visit academic centers to identify potential collaboration and clinical research opportunities that align with business unit needs.
- Work with marketing to create a list of clinical experts and build out the speakers bureau based on the needs of the organization.
Qualification & Experience:
- Intermediate understanding of FDA, ISO and other regulations and clinical trial procedures preferred.
- 7-10 + years relevant experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Medical sales and/or marketing experience preferred.
- PhD, RN or MD preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portage, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A