- Cintas is seeking an Advanced Management Candidate to be trained and prepped for Senior Leadership roles.
- Each assignment prior to the role of General Manager will be hands-on and designed to teach the fundamentals of that particular department, to include four major areas: Customer Service, Affiliate Management, Accounting and Sales.
- The Customer Service assignment involves leading a team of Account Managers and Customer Service Representatives who deliver excellent services to customers.
- The Customer Service Manager role involves hiring, developing, training and motivating the team; visiting customers to maintain service levels; troubleshooting issues and upselling our products; coaching, evaluating and providing performance feedback to the partners.
- The Service and Sales assignments will be rolled into one management training experience during a time period spent in the office.
- These assignments involve managing the Service Center as a whole, managing the sales, office and production aspects of the office and overseeing the service department.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have an active driver’s license
- Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
- Ability to travel 10%, including overnight stays
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred
- Relocation required within 2-5 years
- Obtain a DOT medical certification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A