You’ll be joining CIBC’s Personal and Small Business Banking team. You’ll leverage your banking and mortgage experience to help clients achieve their home ownership dreams. As a Mobile Mortgage Advisor, you’ll have the flexibility to meet with your clients where and when it’s convenient for them. You’ll make lasting connections and provide expert mortgage advice and product solutions that enables clients to secure their futures and own their homes.
- Community Involvement – Grow your network and create lasting connections with other internal businesses and external realtors that will refer potential clients and opportunities back to you.
- Business Development – Deeply understand your local market and potential client base, creating a sales plan that will convert leads into new CIBC clients. Use your strong relationship building and networking skills to build connections, generate opportunities, and deliver bottom line results.
- Client Engagement – Focus on client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Have the flexibility to support your clients’ lifestyles and meet them on their schedule. Collaborate with Banking Centre teams to build relationships and provide clients with personalized mortgage advice and comprehensive financial planning support.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you’re empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Montréal, CA
Application Deadline: N/A