We’re on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we’re looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
- You’ll be joining CIBC’s Mobile Advice team. You’ll directly impact the client experience by finding and creating opportunities to build CIBC’s client base in your local community.
- As a Mobile Investment Consultant, you’ll partner with CIBC Banking Centres to build lasting connections with existing clients and provide the right investment advice that will enable their financial success.
- You’ll facilitate new client relationships while enjoying the flexibility to meet with your clients outside of the office, on a schedule that’s as versatile as you are.
- Business Development – Deeply understand your local market and potential client base, creating a sales plan that will convert leads into new CIBC clients. Use your strong relationship building and networking skills to build connections, generate opportunities, and deliver bottom line results.
- Client Engagement – Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Have the flexibility to meet with your clients on their schedule, fostering a relationship that will support their lifestyle. Collaborate with Banking Centre teams to enhance existing relationships by providing clients with personalized investment advice and comprehensive financial planning support.
- Community Involvement – Heighten CIBC brand awareness in your community by initiating local marketing and outreach activities. Establish local contacts, and partner with community organizations to make an impact. Grow your network while creating lasting connections that will generate future opportunities.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- It’s an asset if you’ve completed any of the following: Personal Financial Planner (PFP), Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- You’re driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys
- working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you’re empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
Qualification & Experience:
- You’re a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds In Canada).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Mississauga, CA
Application Deadline: N/A