You’ll build and grow your client portfolio through dedicated relationship management, financial services support, and exceptional client service. As a Financial Advisor, you’ll deliver on CIBC’s Imperial Service approach, acting as a single point of contact for your clients and helping them plan for today’s needs and tomorrow’s goals. You’ll make lasting connections and provide the right financial advice, enabling clients to secure their futures, own their homes, and build their businesses.
- Client Engagement – Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Deliver trusted investment advice and provide comprehensive financial planning support to enhance existing relationships. Cultivate your network to establish new client relationships.
- Business Development – Deeply understand your local market and potential client base to create a sales plan that will convert leads into new CIBC clients. Use your strong relationship building and networking skills to build connections, generate opportunities, and deliver bottom line results. Leverage CIBC’s wide range of credit and investment solutions to provide a needs-based approach that will result in satisfied, loyal clients and increased referrals.
- Community Involvement – Heighten CIBC brand awareness in your community by attending local events and participating in marketing and outreach activities. Grow your network to create lasting connections that will generate future opportunities.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you’re empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- Course (CIFC) or the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) to support AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers) licensing, and Registered Retirement Consultant (RRC). It’s an asset if you’ve completed CSI/ICB Investment and Taxation Fundamentals Course – Quebec (0774) and CSI/ICB Legal & Ethical Aspects of Financial Planning Course (0790).
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
Qualification & Experience:
- You’re a certified professional (Quebec). You have current accreditation and good standing inAMF licensing; Successful completion of Canadian Investment Funds
- You’re a certified professional (IIROC). You have current accreditation and good standing forIIROC licensing requirements; Canadian Securities Course (CSC) written within the past 3 years is required upon hire, Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH), Wealth Management Essentials Course (WME).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Mississauga, CA
Application Deadline: N/A