You’ll be joining CIBC’s Financial Planning Consultants team. You’ll manage and grow a complex client portfolio by providing dedicated relationship management, comprehensive financial services support, and exceptional client service. As a Senior Financial Planner, you’ll expertly deliver on CIBC’s Imperial Service approach, taking responsibility for a large portfolio and helping clients plan for today’s needs and tomorrow’s goals. You’ll mentor a team of advisors to problem solve and provide comprehensive financial advice, enabling clients to secure their futures, own their homes, and build their businesses.
- Client Engagement – Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Enhance relationships by delivering trusted investment advice and providing comprehensive financial planning support. Cultivate your network to establish new client relationships.
- Business Expertise – Become an expert in local market trends and potential client bases, creating a comprehensive sales plan that will convert leads into new CIBC clients. Use your strong relationship building and networking skills to build connections, generate opportunities, and deliver bottom line results. Leverage your experience in investment, retirement, and credit planning to provide a comprehensive and personalized plan that will result in satisfied, loyal clients and increased referrals.
- Leading and Mentoring – As a seasoned financial professional, provide coaching and support to a team of advisors. Maintain a collaborative work environment and support the team as they make informed decisions that benefit both the client and CIBC.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you’re empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You are a bold and authentic leader. You’re passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. You have led diverse, high performing teams.
Qualification & Experience:
- You’re a certified professional (IIROC). You have current accreditation and good standing forIIROC licensing, CFP upon hire. Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH), Wealth Management Essentials Course (WME), Personal Financial Planner (PFP) are an asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Markham, CA
Application Deadline: N/A