We’re on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we’re looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
- You’ll join a team that goes above and beyond for their clients. As a Client Associate, you’ll work closely with Investment Advisors at CIBC Wood Gundy to help manage their portfolios and develop new business.
- You’ll directly engage with high net worth clients to offer support, uncover business opportunities and proactively improve the client experience.
- Client Engagement – Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Anticipate client needs and communicate promptly with your team to build trust and deepen client relationships. Identify activities, processes and opportunities to improve the client experience.
- Business Development – Proactively identify business opportunities for your team. Work closely with Investment Advisors to support business development activities and assist in the building of investment plans based on the client’s profile, goals, and risk/reward tolerance.
- Relationship Building – Heighten CIBC brand awareness in your community by attending local events and participating in marketing and outreach activities. Grow your network to create lasting connections that will generate future opportunities.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- Investment Representative (IR) licensing. It’s an asset if you have Registered Representative (RR) licensing. Financial Services and/or Brokerage industry experience, and working knowledge of various quotation equipment is required.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don’t. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experiences of others.
Qualification & Experience:
- You’re a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Conduct & Practice Handbook (CPH), and
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A