Website Northside Hospital
Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Assist clients with product selection, providing current information and complete transactions related to products carried by A WELLNESS Place. Assist with daily operations and product inventory.
- Wig Fitters must complete Certificate of Training.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize, exercise independent judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- Mastectomy Fitters must complete Certificate of Training and obtain ABC or BOC Certification within 2 years from date of hire. PREFERRED: 1. One (1) or two (2) years of college education
- Prior healthcare and/or retail experience. 3. Prior compression or mastectomy or wig fitting experience 4. ABC or BOC certified. 5. Cosmetologist (certified or apprentice).
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Compression Fitters must complete Certificate of Training.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computer, word processing software such as Microsoft Office.
Company: Northside Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canton, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A