Website Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
This position is responsible for assisting our Workforce Manager with the scheduling of seasonal associates in our timekeeping system.
- Attend meetings with management to address any staffing needs and challenges
- Revise park schedules when required due to staffing changes, labor shortages, or other interruptions.
- Compile information, such as open shift reports, staffing details, or associate data.
- Additional duties as outlined by the Manager.
- Deliver a high level of guest service for both internal and external guest in person and over the phone.
- Responsible for scheduling duties within the FUNtime scheduling system, which includes managing and maintain long term schedules for various departments.
- Ensure office area is neat and organized at all times.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Intermediate Excel skills, including formulas and tables (Pivot Tables a plus).
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to pass a background check, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair’s Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Meets Cedar Fair’s attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair’s attendance policies.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shakopee, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A