Website Univision Communications
Univision is seeking a Campaign Manager to assist with management and execution of campaigns with UCN digital talent. This position requires close attention to detail, project management and liaising with digital talent. The ideal person to fill this position is able to multitask and understands best practices for influencer campaigns.
- Manage projection of campaign budget and work within the approved amount
- Responsible for updating campaign workflows for continuous improvement
- Manage expenses, coordinate team meetings, develop presentation decks and oversee other special projects as assigned
- Act as a liaison with talent and sales team to ensure best practices are in use
- Manage campaign setup and planning including but not limited to, contract development, negotiation, timeline management, deliverable quality control and delivery, communication with key stakeholders including sales, DIG, influencer etc.
- Track deliverables and marketing assets for digital talent activations
- Work closely with sales team to assure all deliverables meet all requirements and are on schedule
- Manage tracking of all sold campaigns from contract development and talent negotiation, through creation, through post and payment
- Work closely with UCN team members to manage all related campaign communication with talent
- Employment/education will be verified
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, type, and sit for up to (8) hours
- As this position sports a 24/7 operations it must have flexibility to work days, nights, overnights and weekends if needed and without advanced notice.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
- Must be willing to work from office in Miami, FL
Qualification & Experience:
- MS Office proficient
- Must have excellent organizational and project management skills
- Must be versatile and able to adapt to constantly changing marketplace and environment
- BA/BS in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or similar field.
- 3 years minimum work experience managing multi-platform digital campaigns with influencers
- Familiarity with YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat
Company: Univision Communications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A