Website Buffalo Wild Wings
Maintains work areas in a sanitized and orderly manner in compliance with state health and safety regulations. Complies with all daily, weekly and monthly cleaning duties. Maintains food product inventory and notifies Manager of any shortages.
- Prepares all food items according to prep sheets or as per the Manager’s instructions.
- Communicates with teammates in a professional manner regarding guest orders.
- Follows portion and quality control standards of the menu.
- Uses preparatory utensils such as knives, dicers, slicers and measuring devices on a regular basis.
- Stocks all essential food and other related items in preparation of shift for the operational flow of the restaurant. All leftover/unused food
- products are stored/restocked or disposed of properly.
- Ensures kitchen appliances and equipment have been cleaned and turned off at the end of each work day.
- Follows the FIFO (First in First Out) and LDIR (Label, Date, Initial, Rotate) systems.
- Practices safe handling of product and creates an environment free of cross contamination.
- Examines, labels and stores incoming food supplies in storage and refrigeration areas appropriately.
- A minimum of one (1) year in a service position within the restaurant business preferred.
- There are no special computer skills required.
- Ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus).
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Company: Buffalo Wild Wings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Danbury, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A