Website M&T Bank
Performs the operations and service functions of the branch, including adherence to all security, reconciliation, monitoring and balancing policies and procedures. Specializes in our branch customer experience through lobby management, transactions, and servicing for retail and business customers.
- Ensure adherence to and education of all policies and procedures
- Perform operational duties for the assigned branch, to include:
- Maintain forms / files in branch send documents monthly to analysts for testing
- Coordinate truncated work
- Perform over-rides and approvals for the Service Associate role.
- Perform sporadic cash counts for ATM and Service Associates
- Perform servicing and transaction duties.
- Function as the ATM Custodian, to include balancing
- Function as the Vault Custodian
- Ensure compliance with operational, security and control policies/procedures, preventing fraud and protecting customer assets.
- Complete other related duties as assigned
- Maintain appropriate audit logs for the branch.
- Complete branch currency ordering, and maintain negotiable inventory.
- Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to interact with varying customers (consumer to small business) and to effectively handle difficult customer conversations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and a minimum of 1 years proven retail branch experience or proven customer service operations management experience.
- Proven ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service
Company: M&T Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cortland, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A