Facilitates the prompt and effective resolution of technical and production issues for clients in all segments. Uses independent judgment, analysis and initiative to resolve problems, makes recommendations, and deliver impromptu end-user operational assistance training when required. This work maintains communications with callers throughout the analysis and resolution process particularly in difficult customer situations, keeps them informed of status and escalates issues if deems necessary. This role will independently identify systemic issues (e.g. system outages, widespread processing errors) and take ownership of the end to end process to optimize the customer experience.
- Provides technical and production support for products and systems.
- Responds to customer questions received via telephone calls, call backs, emails, and help desk requests.
- Monitors completion of all internal and external operational effectiveness/compliance requirements to manage risk within acceptable limits.
- Maintains current knowledge and understanding of products, services, processes and relevant legal, regulatory and technology requirements.
- Effectively analyses and diagnoses complex problems with a high level of accuracy and exceptional client service.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Conducts incident identification, recording, classification, initial support, investigation and diagnosis, resolution and recovery, incident closure, ownership, tracking, monitoring and communication, to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Assists customers in trouble shooting and resolving issues during deployment and ongoing use of products and services.
- Creates and sustains consistent superior service to customers/clients and prospects.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Fosters trust and confidence by taking ownership of support issues, provides friendly and accurate resolutions.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Escalates issues that are beyond the level of expertise through the appropriate channels.
- Organization skillls – Good.
- Verbal & written communication skills – Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – Good.
- Collaboration & team skills – Good.
- Specialized knowledge.
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically between 2 – 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Rockford, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A