- This role is ideal if you enjoy working in a collaborative and agile team environment. You will have the flexibility and opportunity to create automation solutions that bring value to our end users. Come join our team, and help bring our vision to life.
- Provides production and end-user support and governance for the risk technical platform and system environment that supports risk data & control structures (e.g. process controls, user access controls, data integrity controls) to enable risk processes and operations. Supports and oversees the planning, maintenance and change management for risk system strategies, process changes, system parameter changes, production schedules, and operational tasks. Oversees the management of system parameter changes. Works with stakeholders to resolve issues and provide solutions that ensure service delivery and effectiveness.
- Supports the planning and execution of system management infrastructure planning and development activities for a designated portfolio.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Leads/participates in the design, implementation and management of changes to the risk production
- Monitors the risk system technical infrastructure, applications and/or business transactions across the environment.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on business objectives.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of solutions. processes & systems.
- Collaborates with Technology service providers and other stakeholders to investigate, perform root cause analysis and plan corrective actions; follows production environment support processes and guidelines.
- Leads or assists in the execution of oversight/governance activities.
- Acts as a resource for team members with less experience
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Supports development and execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders including product enhancements; Initiative areas can include intake, requirements, design, development, testing, simulation, sign-offs, production and post-implementation activities.
- Collaboration & team skills – In-depth.
- Data driven decision making – In-depth.
- Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth.
- In-depth knowledge & experience with risk policy frameworks; quality control / testing frameworks.
- In-depth knowledge of risk system management concepts and applications.
- SQL skills strongly preferred.
- SAS, Python, Access, Data Visualization (Power BI) skills desired.
- Influence skills – In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – In-depth.
Qualification & Experience:
- Anti-Money Laundering experience an asset, not required.
- Typically between 4 – 6 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A