The Private Wealth Analyst Provides support and product expertise for the financial planning business development, sales and service delivered by private wealth advisors and relationship managers. Services relationships in the assigned portfolio to ensure an exceptional client experience. Introduces services to clients to enhance the overall experience.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Acts as the key service contact for clients.
- Make suggestions about how to improve the overall service interaction for prospects and clients.
- Liaises with external advisors of clients on behalf of the private wealth advisor / relationship manager.
- Develops an understanding of the customer needs and the account strategy and effectively communicates this to clients and prospects.
- Oversees the preparation of new business proposals or presentations to clients / prospects based upon their needs.
- Identifies and shares business development opportunities in the marketplace to help grow the overall market business.
- Builds effective relationships with internal / external stakeholders.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Builds a relationship development plan for all assigned clients under the direction of wealth advisor / relationship manager to maximize client lifetime value.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Takes ownership of client issues and collaborates with others to resolve or escalates per guidelines.
- Makes updates to sales tracking, forecast and pipeline, relationship plans, and other databases.
- Prepares reports for financial plans; inputs appropriate data according to established guidelines.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Understands and communicates emerging market trends in wealth management.
- A willingness and aptitude to influence and recognize new business opportunities.
- In-depth knowledge of Bank products, services and capabilities.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Data driven decision making – In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills – In-depth.
- Proficiency in office software and sales management software.
- Influence skills – In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – In-depth.
- Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth.
- Comfortable exploring beyond one’s area of technical expertise (i.e. discipline).
- In-depth knowledge of financial planning and wealth management
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically between 4 – 6 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience..
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A