- We are seeking an Aladdin Client Engagement Manager to work closely with Aladdin clients to be their trusted consultant, problem solver, and business partner – and to take full advantage of Aladdin.
- Own relationships with client teams including senior management (e.g. Chief Investment Officer) to understand their business objectives and needs, and help them use Aladdin expertise to achieve their firm’s goals.
- Be an extension of the client’s in-house team to build and lead projects and coordinate resources across multiple functional areas and share knowledge relating to Aladdin models, functionality, workflows, and market best-practices
- Build strong internal relationships within BlackRock Solutions, and the wider BlackRock globally, in support of your clients
- Partner with the client, as well as Aladdin Product Managers, developers, and financial modelers to
- support client development needs and assist with deployment of new models, analytics, and reporting across our broad range of financial products and investment styles.
- Ambitious approach to large, complex projects, with a flair for problem solving
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to clients
- Proficient in market trends
- Strong interest in FinTech, with prior knowledge of databases
- Familiarity with buy-side investment management workflows
- Self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment and works well as part of a multi-disciplinary global team
- Working understanding of equity, fixed income and derivative markets, and analytics
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with SQL, UNIX, VBA , C++, PERL or similar tools, and/or Aladdin
- 2-8 years of work experience in the financial services industry
- Experience advising Clients on portfolio strategies, portfolio optimization, risk assessments, and attribution
- CFA, FRM, CIMA, or CAIA certification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A