The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure effective billing of products through customer remittance and that the business meets customer expectations in terms of invoice accuracy and inventory allocation. The position is responsible for managing daily customer communications and requests, troubleshooting the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems for Stryker Spine Sales Agents and healthcare professionals in regards to invoices, sales reports, and accounts.
They are responsible for accurate order validation and closing of the sales order cycle within Stryker guidelines and Quality Management System. The incumbent works in a fast paced, team oriented environment that partners closely with internal departments and external customers to provide optimum professional customer service to field sales agents, healthcare professionals, and employees; to maintain and enhance business. They must be detail oriented with a strong work ethic focused on providing a positive customer experience.
- Learn and assist with account infrastructure related to sales contracts and health system hierarchies while ensuring consistent data integrity across both CRM and ERP systems.
- Become efficient with inventory allocation and resolving discrepancies.
- Continue to build relationships and perform customer outreach with healthcare professionals and sales agents to obtain and validate purchase orders for current and aging sales orders.
- Learn common troubleshooting techniques for both the CRM and ERP system in relation to technical support for sales agents and healthcare professionals related to invoicing, sales reports, and accounts.
- Research credit/collection issues for a swift and accurate resolution. Report inconsistencies and findings to Accounts Receivable and process any necessary transactions. This includes developing a higher level of research related to billing issues while providing appropriate customer communications.
- Learn the process for bill and replace and direct purchase orders from hospital customers for both implants and instrumentation. Be able to understand and convey the process to the
- Customer Care Logistics team in relation to shipping and billing. Build relationships with the Supply Chain and Reverse Logistics teams related to this function.
- Process all tasks in accordance with relevant revenue recognition working practices and SOPs, while maintaining compliance with FDA, HIPAA and SOX regulations.
- Research to your level of ability and seek management assistance when further escalation is required.
- Efficiently validate sales orders for both logistics and invoicing with a high level of accuracy while meeting monthly deadlines.
- Data validation of sales orders in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
- Manage daily customer communications and requests via the CRM, email, and phone.
- Handle incoming and outbound calls with sales agents and healthcare professionals in a timely manner with professional phone etiquette. Ensure requests are resolved efficiently.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have strong communication skills, have a customer service focus, be detail oriented, ability to multitask within multiple systems and able to adhere to tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of 2 years billing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exposure to product inventory and inventory processes
- Experience in an ERP and/or CRM system
- At least 1 year of experience in the medical device industry is preferred but not required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leesburg, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A