The ideal candidate must have team spirit and a client-focused approach, while being proactive in anticipating needs and assessing priorities. An excellent understanding of user-focused design processes, layout creation, roadmaps, conceptual mock-ups, design models, prototyping and usability testing will ensure the candidate’s success in this role.
- Collect, analyze and interpret the needs and behaviours of users of BDC’s digital platforms through usability testing, interviews, A/B testing, card sorting, Treejack software, business requirements documents, analytical platforms (web analytics tools, marketing automation, CRM and CMS systems) and personas.
- Create detailed user roadmaps for deliverables, such as storyboards, use cases, scenarios, functional mock-ups, standards specifications and prototypes for various platforms and devices, in a rapid and iterative manner.
- Act as BDC’s interface usability specialist for all digital activities, channels and platforms, including email templates, e-newsletters, PDF publications, complex portals, simple microsites, forms, navigation, user communities and mobile and web applications. This expertise also extends to aspects of responsive design, accessibility, and information architecture and taxonomy.
- Propose high-quality graphic designs and experiences that are consistent with branding guidelines and business objectives, while working closely with the graphic designers and the Branding team and keeping abreast of graphic design trends and best practices.
- Manage client relations during the project design phase and present first-rate recommendations to target users and clients.
- Coordinate the work of external consultants and vendors involved in design activities.
- Mouseflow and user testing tools, such as UserTesting or card sorting?
- Are you proficient with content management tools or interactive prototyping and user interface tools?
- Do you have practical experience with Agile and SCRUM development methods?
- Do you have excellent visual design skills and awareness of user-system interactions?
- Do you have good knowledge of technological and technical trends in usability and graphic design?
Qualification & Experience:
- Do you have a university degree in marketing, communications or business or, even better, in human-machine interface, graphic design or web design?
- Do you have at least five years of experience in designing highly interactive user interfaces?
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Quebec City, CA
Application Deadline: N/A