The Senior Advisor, Organizational Development and Culture, supports the organization on a wide range of consulting services pertaining to business transformation projects, such as organizational design and development, culture, process and technology changes, and intervention in human systems.
- Working directly with the business and partnering functions such as HRBPs on transformational initiatives by co-designing, facilitating and coordinating end-to-end organizational development efforts, including root cause diagnostics, intervention design and facilitation.
- Translate business strategy into organisation structure and governance models – more specifically, you will be responsible for:
the diagnosis, design, delivery and deployment of organisation design initiatives in the organization, with a particular focus on building cross-functionalism.
- identifying implications of org design initiatives on leadership, behaviours/ culture and work design
working through a holistic approach within HR to deliver the implementation of the design
- Develop and deploy organisation design frameworks to HRBPs and leaders, including the development of learning material and facilitation of training sessions.
- Proactively gather and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to identify organizational challenges and the required change efforts.
- Perform stakeholder, impact and risk analyses with stakeholders regarding change efforts.
- Are you strong in the design and facilitation of participative organizational development interventions, organizational design mandates, and/or culture change?
- Are you comfortable communicating in English and French, written and spoken?
- Do you have the ability to think strategically and critically in order to navigate in complexity, ambiguity and change?
- Do you have strong analytical, organizational, problem solving and self-management skills?
- Are you able to build trust, influence and establish credibility in your business relations?
Qualification & Experience:
- Do you have a bachelor’s degree in a related field, and even better, a master’s degree in organizational development, industrial relations, Human Systems Intervention, or human resources?
- Do you have more than 7 years of practical experience in organizational development and/or org design, including 5 years bringing about transformation in a large organization?
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Hamilton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A