The Service Desk Support Technician provides telephone, online (chat) and deskside technical support BDC users. The Service Desk provides direct support for/dispatching of incidents (problems), requests, “how to” and general information. The Service Desk Support Technician also dispatches deskside assistance where deemed necessary.
- At BDC, we’re devoted to Canadian entrepreneurs.
- We’re also dedicated to our employees. Adaptable. Inspiring. Different.
- There’s a reason we like to work here and we think you’ll like it too.
- Join a team of passionate IT professionals! We are committed to continually improving and modernizing our ways of working and we nurture the environment of collaboration, transparency and trust, where each member of the team can express their ideas and opinions.
- Great people skills
- Bilingual and great verbal and written communication
- Troubleshooter and effective problem solver
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree/certificate, or equivalent, in Computer Information Systems would be an asset
- Experience in service desk support would be an asset
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Hamilton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A