As a key player in business financing, you make the most of your interpersonal skills and your network of contacts by identifying opportunities to accelerate the growth of Canadian entrepreneurs and by developing business opportunities, both in financing and in consultation. If you are passionate about technology and are looking for an organization that invests in your talent, this is the opportunity to join our committed and diverse team.
- You are active in the local business community by networking effectively within various associations, chambers of commerce in order to develop business relationships and solicit referrals that will facilitate the acquisition of new clients.
- You meet entrepreneurs, clients and prospects, and you discuss with them the specifics of their business in order to diagnose the issues, provide them with advice and identify, if applicable, a BDC service offering appropriate to their business needs. business;
- You execute your marketing plan aligned with Business Center goals. This will allow you to ensure the growth and retention of current clients in your portfolio while acquiring new clients and creating a pipeline of business opportunities;
- You analyze, negotiate and present high-quality loan proposals using sound credit judgment;
- Do you have a demonstrated aptitude for business development and concrete achievement of objectives under your belt?
- Do your customers and business relationships remember you for the accuracy of your advice and for your outstanding customer service?
- Do you demonstrate team spirit and establish effective and lasting relationships with your peers as well as with business contacts and external partners?
Qualification & Experience:
- Do you have a Bachelor of Commerce or Business Administration?
- Are you passionate about entrepreneurship and have 3 to 5 years of experience as well as good knowledge of the business environment?
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Education
Job Location: Ottawa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A