Field-basedTravel Percentage: 50%Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
- Following extensive product training, able to tailor promotional message based upon knowledge of the customer, advice on appropriate product selection, answer customer questions about product functionality and distinguish Sage’s products from competitors.
- Promote Sage Products to nurses/clinicians and appropriate hospital staff while providing excellent customer service and developing customer relationships.
- Educate and inform Healthcare Professionals regarding the proper use of products including product functionality, changes to the product portfolio and educational programs.
- Responsible for meeting targeted objectives within an assigned geography.
- Focus on customer satisfaction by demonstrating teamwork and empowerment.
- Assist and lead hospital surveys.
- Assist in post-sale implementation and training including ensuring customer adoption and satisfaction.
- Develop product line expertise.
- May assist in preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions and clinical meetings.
- Independently solve customer issues using a consultative approach and operating with honesty and integrity.
- Provide a highly responsible and unsurpassed level of customer service.
- Keep Sales Representatives and Regional Manager informed of territory progress on a regular basis.
- Must understand and adhere to all facility protocols and pertinent OSHA guidelines when conducting product evaluation.
- Utilize proper software and technological tools to maintain proper records.
- Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be willing to travel up to 40% including overnight travel.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- One year of equivalent job experience. If no experience, must have business to business experience via an internship.
- Must adhere rigidly to all GMP policies and procedures as stipulated by the FDA and other governing bodies. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A