Website Pacific Sunwear
This PacSun Associate Manager supports the high profile luxury brand, Fear of God. The Associate Manager is responsible for developing strong and effective business partner relationships with senior leaders, external stakeholders, company principal and creatives that lead to on-going strategic partnerships.
This position within PacSun/PSEB handles strategy, product development, sourcing, and production support within a variety of product categories under the licensed apparel F.O.G. Essentials
- Maintain communication with Designers and Buyers to accommodate last minute changes in response to fashion
- In conjunction with Product Manager, sources product, negotiates production prices and place orders to insure IMU’s are
- Monitor status of orders/shipping to insure Delivery Exception report reflects correct dates and
- Achieve IMU targets with quality, floor ready
- In conjunction with Product Manager, Manage the pre-production style changes, and approval calendar through team sign-off for each placed
- Manage the pre-production approval process from turnover of tech packs to insure delivery dates are maintained, via internal and external
- Present and maintain visibility of timeline for placement “calendar” by product
- Manage the on time quality delivery of merchandise.
- Manage the final approval process for warehouse flow and payment
- Maintain Style/purchase/Order files, including accountability for PO
- Initiate proactive internal communication for changes impacting other areas of responsibility g. pre ticketing, payments or ship dates.
- Achieve Company goals for seasonal inventory
- Ability to quickly identify a problem and provide a suggested course of corrective
- Understanding of global fashion and O.G. Essentials aesthetic.
- Keen sense of urgency
- Ability to work as a team member
- Domestic and international sourcing experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment of constant shifting priorities and
Qualification & Experience:
- Tradestone a plus
- Proficient MS Office skills
- 4 year related Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Assistant or Associate Product Manager in a corporate retail apparel environment
Company: Pacific Sunwear
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Anaheim, California
Application Deadline: N/A