Website Univision Communications
Univision is seeking a talented and experienced Associate Producer based in Miami. This position will be responsible for working on the daily production of news shows on the news channel in PrendeTV. The associate producer in this role will be required to work on the daily news rundown, development of supers, information banners and graphics. In addition, the candidate is required to have control room experience for brief and bulletins production, quick reaction to breaking news and news updates. The candidate will need to have editorial input and needs to have excellent writing skills.
- Control room experience
- Development of supers and informational banners
- Researches information and obtains materials necessary for production
- Development and production of daily news graphics.
- Strong news judgment
- Ability to step out of the box and take charge of situations.
- News writing skills.
- Flexible schedule. Weekends and holidays.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/Journalism or equivalent experience
- Fluent in Spanish (read and write)
- Fast reacting to breaking news
Qualification & Experience:
- Social Media skills
- Attention to detail, strong communication skills
- 2-3 years’ control room experience
- Proficiency in INews and Viz graphics
Company: Univision Communications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A